Frankfurts Führende Architekten
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions regulate the relationship between the customer and the company Frankfurts Leading Architects (FFA) - Paul-Martin Lied, Hallgartenstraße 55, 60389 Frankfurt am Main (hereinafter also: FFA).
(2) The customer is a consumer insofar as the purpose of the ordered services can not be attributed to his commercial or independent professional activity. On the other hand, an entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or partnership with legal personality who, in concluding the contract, is acting in the course of his commercial or independent professional activity.
(3) All agreements made between you and FFA in connection with the respective contract are based, in particular, on these conditions and the contractual offer of FFA.
(4) Decisive is the version of the GTC valid at the time the contract is concluded.
(5) Deviating conditions of the customer FFA does not accept. This also applies if FFA does not expressly object to the inclusion.
2. Conclusion of contract
(1) A contract is concluded by transmission of an individually created service offer by FFA in text form to the customer and by his acceptance in text form.
(2) The contract is concluded in German.
3. Subject of the contract
(1) FFA offers its clients the organization and realization of guided tours related to architectural or / and urban themes in Frankfurt. The respective performance description of the tour results from the individually created services offered by FFA. As part of this range of services, guided tours are sometimes offered in properties or buildings, which are carried out by the operators of the buildings or objects themselves and not by a tour guide from FFA.
(2) In addition to the provision of the services booked by the customer, FFA owes no particular success to the customer. The booking of services is usually done using remote communication means, but is not limited thereto. FFA provides services to the customer and not works. Unless expressly agreed otherwise, FFA does not owe the provision of a work. There is a service contract between the customer and FFA. Also, no qualified services are offered, which are usually transmitted only for special, ie personal, trust. So there is no qualified, promising placement of expertise in the foreground.
(3) The following personal data are also required for the performance of the contract:
Name, address, email, phone number.
(4) These are required to execute the contract. In addition, a list of subscribers can be required by the operator in particularly secure and monitored building systems in order to be able to participate in a guided tour.
(5) FFA has a performance right.
(1) For the service booked in each case, the customer pays a fee, which is included in the individual service offer. These usually list the compensation for the preparation time for the organization of a tour and for the actual realization of the tour.
(2) The amount of the remuneration can be found in the individual service offer.
(3) The remuneration is due immediately after the conclusion of the contract, unless something different is agreed upon in writing.
(4) Payment shall be made by bank transfer to the account indicated in the invoice by FFA or Paypal.
(5) If a payment for a booked service of the customer is due and the customer is in default, FFA is entitled after reminder to withdraw from the contract with the customer. The respective services received are then to be returned in accordance with §§ 346 ff. BGB.
(1) The FFA reserves the right to unilaterally revoke the participation in tours and to cancel the tour. This is especially true in case of illness of the tour guide and if no replacement is possible.
(2) There is no claim that a tour will be conducted by a specific tour guide.
(3) If a tour fails due to reasons for which FFA is not responsible, the customer is entitled to a right of withdrawal. Unreasonable reasons are given, in particular, if the person in charge of an object or building in which a tour is intended renounces the tour.
6. Resignation and termination
The customer is entitled to withdraw from the contract. The resignation must be in text form FFA.
If the cancellation is received up to 6 weeks before the start of the event, there will be a processing fee of 25% of the respective fee.
However, the customer reserves the right to prove that FFA incurred no damage or significantly less damage than the aforementioned lump sum.
FFA is liable for damages - for whatever legal reason - only for intent and gross negligence. In case of ordinary negligence FFA is only liable
a) for damage resulting from injury to life, limb or health,
b) for damages resulting from the breach of a material contractual obligation (obligation the fulfillment of which makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place and on the compliance of which the contractual partner can regularly rely and trust); however, liability in this case is limited to compensation for foreseeable, typically occurring damage.
10 Right of revocation for consumers
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The revocation period is fourteen days from the date of the contract.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must
Frankfurt Leading architects
Hallgartenstrasse 55, 60389 Frankfurt am Main
by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample revocation form for this, but this is not mandatory.
You can electronically complete and submit the sample revocation form or any other unequivocal statement on our website www.frankfurter-architektouren.de. If you make use of this option, we will immediately send you (eg by e-mail) a confirmation of the receipt of such a revocation. In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we have selected all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from your choosing a different delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery we offer have to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached us. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees. If you have requested that the services be commenced during the period of cancellation, you must pay us a reasonable amount equal to the proportion of services already provided by you at the time you inform us of the exercise of the right of withdrawal in respect of this contract Comparison with the total volume of services provided for in the contract.
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill in this form and send
Frankfurt Leading architects
Hallgartenstrasse 55, 60389 Frankfurt am Main
- I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract of purchase concluded by me / us (*)
the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*):
- name of the consumer (s):
- address of the consumer (s):
- Signature of the consumer (s) (only for notifications on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate
11 Final provisions
(1) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply exclusively, unless the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the state in which the customer, the consumer is, has his habitual residence, is withdrawn.
(2) If you are a merchant and have your registered office in Germany at the time of the order, the exclusive place of jurisdiction is the registered office of the FFA. In addition, the applicable statutory provisions apply to local and international jurisdiction.
(3) Dispute resolution: The EU Commission has created an internet platform for the online settlement of disputes. The platform serves as a point of contact for out-of-court settlement of disputes concerning contractual obligations arising from online sales contracts. More information is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr , We are neither willing nor obliged to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board.